In Her Shoes Foundation is run entirely by volunteers. If you have the passion to help women and want to use your skills to help the organization grow, apply for an open position today!
Here are 10 reasons why you should volunteer with our In Her Shoes Foundation:
1. Become an active member of our community.
2. Further, develop and refine your leadership skills.
3. Get hands-on training and the opportunity to make a difference in someone else's life.
4. Connect with others and make new friends.
5. Build your self-confidence and self-esteem.
6. Be involved in developing activities and programs.
7. Discover a new career.
8. Create long-lasting community change.
9. Strengthen communities and solve problems.
10. Build your experience and your resume.
"Research has shown that volunteering has mental and physical health benefits for the volunteer."
The purpose of IHSF (In Her Shoes Foundation) is to bring women of all ages and backgrounds together; to inspire, connect, educate and support the development and maintenance of a positive and healthy lifestyle. Through four main concepts - inspire, connect, educate, and support - women of In Her Shoes Foundation seek to provide a safe and collaborative environment for all women.
Reporting to: Program Director
A Master’s Degree in Education, Counseling, or Social Work is preferred, but not required. Some experience/knowledge in these areas or a relevant field is necessary.
Reporting to Operations Manager
Excellent organizational skills a must. The qualified applicant will have experience in people management, risk management, and strategic planning. Solid background in project management techniques. Exceptional communication skills are needed.
In Her Shoes Foundation is run entirely by volunteers. If you have the passion for helping women and want to use your skills to help the organization grow, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Check out a more comprehensive list of opportunities on Volunteer Match.
Upon acceptance of becoming a member or volunteer to the Foundation, we require a background check, provided by Unique Background Solutions. There is an $11 fee for this background check.